AFFORD is seeking a Graphic Design Volunteer to design content for AFFORD’s website, marketing, branding, and social media campaigns. They will conceptualize, design, and create templates for reports, flyers, presentations, banners.
This is an excellent opportunity for an up and coming graphic designer to work on an exciting campaign celebrating successful African Diaspora Entrepreneurs and develop a portfolio of work for future employment opportunities or establishing one’s self as a graphic designer.
The ideal candidate should have:
- In-depth knowledge of Adobe creative suite and in particular Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Ability to work independently and in partnership with a team
- Must possess the ability to work towards deadlines
- Have good graphical skills
- Self-directed and willing to take initiative
- Excellent attention to details