AFFORD Business Club is in the process of organising a Trade Mission to Rwanda for diaspora entrepreneurs and investors on the 26th November 2018 to 30th November 2018 (TBC). This period has been chosen as it coincides with the Rwanda Trade Expo focused on Made in Rwanda products. This will be a great opportunity to carry out market research, locate partners and identify gaps in the market that your products and services could respond to.
The Trade Mission will aim to:
– Expose UK diaspora businesses to opportunities in Rwanda
– Facilitate introductions for possible business partnerships
– Highlight the services and products of UK businesses
– Showcase opportunities within Rwanda to UK businesses
Delegates will have the opportunity to attend and have showcase space at Rwanda’s largest Trade Expo. Attendees will meet potential partners and clients as well as visit key business sites in Kigali.
Delegates will also benefit from:
– Pre-trip meeting to give background and insight into doing business and business opportunities in Rwanda
– Post-trip connection follow up assistance
– Opportunity to participate in social media live sessions to share experience and reach greater audiences
The event will start at 18:30 sharp. Please get there for 18:00 in order to to get enough to time to meet and network with other participants. Light refreshments will be served.