The AFFORD Business Club is a one-stop hub for supporting businesses, social enterprises and other investors, investing in Africa. The club aims to:
- Increase the business skills of aspiring diaspora entrepreneurs doing business in Africa.
- Deliver business development support.
- Develop a diaspora investor-ready network of African enterprises.
- Provide one-to-one business advice, coaching, mentoring and quality training.
- Provide networking opportunities with like-minded entrepreneurs and investors.
Core Members Membership Benefits:
- 20% discount on ABC workshops, masterclasses, round tables, training & networking events.
- 20% discount on room hire with free Wi-Fi access & two workstations.
- Your name & business included in the ABC Members Directory.
- Direct business advice and mentoring from AFFORD’s team of experienced Business Advisors, including 1 free session.
- Discounted memberships to other business support services & agencies.
Profile of ABC Membership:
The current membership of ABC is drawn from the following sectors:
- Distribution, retail & hospitality
- Education & training
- Energy & power
- Health Management
- ICT/Creative Industries
We hope that you will subscribe to become a member and take advantage of the excellent benefits that the membership will offer. If you would like to become a member of the AFFORD Business Club (ABC), please click here.