African Foundation for Development
The AFFORD website is currently being redesigned and upgraded
AFFORD AD3 2014 - Africa's Population Growth and Youth Unemployment: Implications and Policy Response
Venue: The Royal Institute of International Affairs, Chatham House, 10 St James's Square, London SW1Y 4LE | City: London, United Kingdom
The African Foundation for Development (AFFORD) would like to invite you to Africa Diaspora and Development Day (AD3) 2014. In partnership with Chatham House, this year’s AD3 is on the theme of jobs and security: Africa's Population Growth and Youth Unemployment: Implications and Policy Response. This special AD3 launches a series of events marking AFFORD’s 20th anniversary. The events will focus on a high profile jobs campaign through which AFFORD plans to raise awareness of job creation in Africa as a key route to development.
Keynote speaker: Yolanda Nokuri Hegngi, Founder of Stimulus Managing Consulting, and former Global Head of Learning and Leadership Development with International Finance Corporation, World Bank.
- Gibril Faal OBE, JP, Chairman, AFFORD
- Nicolas Mounard, Managing Director, Twin & Twin Trading
- Lisa Curtis, Leader - Business Engagement, Department for International Development (DfID)
- Mariama Kamara, Founder, Smiling Through Light
- Young delegates from Afara the Bridge for Community Development, Osun East District, Nigeria
- 04 July 2014 15:00
Powered by iCagenda