- This event has passed.
How to Get Featured by the Media
September 13 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm£35 – £55
In this comprehensive business seminar small business owners, professionals and entrepreneurs will learn how to undertake their own media campaigns and get media attention for their personal and business brands.
Core elements of the seminar will include:
- Understanding different types of media – The various layers and types of media.
- Understanding PR and the media, and the impact it has on business growth.
- Telling Your Business Story – How to write a great press release with a winning headline.
- Media Training – Tips on preparing for media exposure
- Crisis Management – Tips on how to handle a crisis in the media spotlight
- How To Use Media Coverage To Grow Your Brand – Using media coverage to attract new customers and clients
- Identifying Your Audience – Learn how to position the brand to get the right press in front of the right audience.
- Use Social Media To Make An Impact – Pinpointing the best social media platforms necessary to amplify the brand.
Ronke Lawal, Founder of Ariatu PR is dedicated to seeing small business shine and succeed, using over a decade of business experience she will be giving business owners an overview of understanding different types of media and how use media coverage to grow your brand.
AFFORD’s Business Club members will benefit from 40% discount. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.
- September 13
6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- £35 – £55
- Events Category:
- Events Tags:
- AFFORD, AFFORD Business Club, audience, business, business story, crisis management, development, diaspora, Entrepeneur, Investment, media, PR, social media